Artist Cristy Corso -
Recent Painting to Mural CV
Most Recent Mural CV 2015-20: (
Artist Cristy Corso & Corso Studio Arts Mural Execution & Experience:
Mural Experience: Artist Cristy Corso & Corso Studio Arts has been working, collaborating, been hired, & responsible for hiring some of the most legendary & internationally world class artists & muralists around the Nation for over ten years. Large scale indoor & outdoor murals & public art structures, large scale to detail work. Using professional-grade indoor safe to outdoor paint, spray cans, airbrush, to traditional brushwork for realism for twenty years. As a traditional drawer, designer, & a realism to pop art style painter for over twenty years, Corso's known for taking her digital art designs & translating them into paintings to walls.
Mural & Art Signage Skills: digital designing & composition, swift modifications for clients, commercial grade signage & typography graphic design, brushwork, spray cans to airbrush geometric tight formatting to realism, handmade stencils to printing image cutting, projector usage & set-up, detail tape outs, lately techniques in transferring images & layering. Extensive work using skyscraper ladders & electric risers. Chalk to wallpapering transfer overlays.
LINKS TO PHOTOS GALLERIES HERE SOON!
- Devon Market, on historic Devon Ave, Rogers Park, IL, Summer 2020
“Ethnic Food Shrines” summer series 2019, (9) separate works, 100’ x 14’ commission by owners of Devon Market. Additional sponsored by “Cuisine De France” Bread Company with the assistance of Corso Studio Arts & design. Artist Cristy Corso hired legendary Gregory Penrice (A.K.A Drastic, circa 1982, featured in “History of Graffiti” book. Includes signage, creative direction for “International Market.” To be noted in Chicago-Sun Times in Aug or Sept.
VISUAL GALLERY> www.devon-market-mural-1.cccorso., https://www.facebook.com/media/set/edit/a.10156813332938230
- “My American Broken Heart,” Zhou B Art Center Gallery, 2017, “Lexicon” national exhibition. Plexiglass, 3D printing & interactive music wall installation & m, Lexicon. Curated by Jenny Lam, awarded curator & writer for Chicago TimeOut Magazine.
Las Vegas: 2015-2020
- “Life is Beautiful” festival of world-class muralists & working underpainting for artists under “Just Kids” including D*Face & Shepard Fairey. https://www.graffitistreet.com/life-is-beautiful-downtown-las-vegas-2016/
- “Graffiti Mansion”, Fortnite Edition. 2017 1200’ x 1200’ sq ft. mansion. Only female resident artists invited for the overnight YouTube.com media sensation. Fortnite promo video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmMrj77sUJA
- Life Cube Project, 10’ x 5’, one of the (8) invited featured muralists to paint live light sculpture publicly as a community project to help those in Las Vegas & the downtown area. https://lifecubeproject.com/, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_Cube_Project,
- Rio Resort & Casino, 40’ x 12” The Wall” e-Gaming sports lounge’s walls & furniture, with (2) of her oversized paintings of Nintendo 8 bit Mike Tyson & David Rodriquez sponsored by Everlast Boxing. Collaboration with James M. Attention (@ATTN_Designs)
- Caesar Hotel & Resort, designer Robert Graham, fashion boutique. 14’ x 14,’ window mural & display, race helmet, in store designed & painting art signage, & live painting on jeans, for NYC fashion designer stores.
Recent Milwaukee Accolades: 2019-20:
- 'Black Lives Matter -- Memorial Mural George Floyd Community Project, June 2020: one of the only female artists featured artists, & in photo & videos, for Corso's contribution, 3’ x 8’ “DNA has no color” (in process in process shot, see final on Insta: @Corsoarts). link>www.shepherdexpress.com/news/happening-now/artists-transform-riverwest-building-with-black-lives-matter/, video link> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxcdWFcE0Rw
- ArtDose Magazine, July-Dec, Vol. 29 2020: Full-page poster “Deep Waters & Blue Skies” commission by Frank Juarez Gallery: www.artdosemagazine.com Vol. 29
- Featured artist by ArtDose Magazine’s & Frank Juarez Gallery May 2020 “Artist Talk” (speaking also about recent mural in Chicago)
- Many live art experiences for benefits & fundraisers locally. *See link to "Corso Studio Arts & IAMInteract Live Art Experiences for booking.